Pirastro Evah Pirazzi szintetikus nagybőgő húr G ORCHESTRA SYNTHETIC/CHROME STEEL MITTEL
Evah Pirazzi strings have a core made from a modern synthetic multifilament fibre which is wound with chrome steel.
- The all-round string set: suitable arco and pizz alike.
- The sound is big, powerful, dark and well-rounded.
- emphasized lower frequencies and outstanding resonant decay
- exceptional projection
- high torsional stiffness
- short playing-in-time
- very quick response and comfortable left-hand feeling
- completely insensitive to changes in temperature and humidity
Gauge “weich”: Compared to the medium orchestra set the sound of the “weich” strings is brighter and growlier with a little more sustain. The set has a pronounced core sound. Due to the reduced string tension the playability is easier than with the standard set.
- Orchestra tuning
- Solo tuning
C High Solo
Special Features: Recommendation
The following string combination is used by various professional bassists:
Oliv G, Oliv D, Evah Pirazzi A, Evah Pirazzi E: brilliant and powerful sound