Pirastro Evah Pirazzi Gold szintetikus brácsa húr A STEEL/CHROME STEEL REMOVABLE BALL END MITTEL ENVELOPE
- Evah Pirazzi Gold strings have a core made from a modern synthetic multifilament
- brilliant, golden tone
- full-bodied and big sound from the very bottom to the top of the register
- a wide range of sound colors
- The great dynamic range allows skilled players to explore confidently both the finest nuances of quiet passages and create powerful sonorities when playing close to the finger-board or using a strong bow arm.
- instant response throughout the complete dynamic range
- very short break-in time, even shorter than Evah Pirazzi and Obligato
- excellent tuning stability
- absolutely insensitive to variations in temperature and humidity
- Steel A-string
- The new Evah Pirazzi Gold steel A-string has been further improved to provide superior responsiveness thanks to our unique construction method.
- This steel A-string has a grand, elegant and smooth tone even while being played in the higher register.
- Developed for the player looking for something slightly warmer than the Passione steel A-string.
- Great sound depth with no metallic sharpness to the ear.
- Enormous capacity and power.
- The steel core A-String Evah Pirazzi Gold blends well with our other sets of strings, especially the Evah Pirazzi, Obligato
D- and G-silver
All strings have a ball-end.
A-steel string with
Evah Pirazzi Gold strings are available in 4/4.
C Steel Rope Core/Tungsten:
With the new Evah Pirazzi Gold Viola C, we have followed the wishes of the many violists who have asked us to develop a steel rope core string which has a very powerful and dark sound color with a lot of depth and brilliance. This new C-string reacts to the smallest bow strokes and each bow stroke is instantly converted into a very harmonious sound image.
The core material is made of a high-precision steel rope cable which is wound with a fine tungsten wire that has been specifically developed for making musical strings. By combining the use of these specialized materials with our advanced winding process, we have succeeded in providing the tonal and playing characteristics that are so highly valued by the violist in the form of our new Evah Pirazzi Gold C.
The new steel rope core C
The core material of the string lines Evah Pirazzi Gold, Evah Pirazzi and Obligato consists of a new synthetic material that we have co-developed with our supplier and which we obtain exclusively.
We are convinced that this new core material is superior to other synthetic materials and steel, because:
- it offers an unmatched wide range of sounds,
- absolutely insensitive to variations in temperature and humidity, and
- it offers musicians an unknown dynamic range.
- In combination with our newest production techniques we are now able to offer a new family of strings, which offer:
- a complex tone, rich with overtones;
- bring out finest nuances in pp and great depth in ff;
- great playability;
- outstanding response and
- outstanding tuning stability
- which can be used in any environment no matter the degree of humidity or changes of temperature.