Evah Pirazzi strings have a core made from a modern synthetic multifilament fibre.
- very intensive and powerful, excellent for Soloists
- outstanding playability and exceptional response at any of the dynamic levels
- complex sound, rich with overtones based on a brilliant core sound
- enormous projection
- Evah Pirazzi strings translate every minute impulse from bow and fingers into beautiful sounds.
- expressive, great nuances
- enormous dynamic range
- outstanding tuning stability
- absolutely insensitive to variations in temperature and humidity
- also suitable for electric violins or violins equipped with piezo-pickups
The standard set contains the following strings:
- E-Silvery Steel
- D- and G-silver
The set E-goldsteel: E-goldsteel 0.26mm, A-aluminum, D- and G-silver
E-platinum: While developing our platinum-coated violin E-string we have consistently received positive assessments that our new Platinum E-string allows for new dimensions in violin playing. This new Platinum-E provides the violinist with an immense abundance of sound colors, an overtone-rich radiance to its large warm core tone, and a wide sound projection.
It has also been assessed that the sound character of our Platinum E-string exerts a "suggestive force" and "Just listen! This E is undoubtedly the new benchmark!"
With our new Platinum E-string, the transitions from the A to the E are designed to be effortless without any breaks. This coupled with the perfect response of our Platinum-E helps create an experience of new freedom in the sound design.
The surface of the platinum coating provides the pleasant feeling of stability under the fingers of the left hand, which greatly benefits changes in position and vibrato.
It blends harmoniously with all Pirastro violin strings, from Obligato to Perpetual and Passione to Evah Pirazzi Gold. This Platinum-E is therefore versatile and is a quality addition to our collection of Pirastro Violin E-strings.
We will also deliver our new Pirastro Platinum E-string with a newly designed loop end, which allows easy removal of the ball by hand – without tools; allowing the player to use both types of fine-tuners.
E-goldsteel: more brilliant and powerful sound than Silvery Steel E-string. This string also sounds different than Oliv and Obligato goldsteel E-strings.
All straight strings are only available in medium gauge.
Evah Pirazzi A-, D- and G-strings have a ball-end.
The E-string is available with ball or loop-end.
3/4 – 1/2
1/4 – 1/8
The core material of all four string lines, Evah Pirazzi Gold, Evah Pirazzi, Obligato and Violino consists of a new synthetic material that we have co-developed with our supplier and which we obtain exclusively.
We are convinced that this new core material is superior to other synthetic materials and steel because:
- it offers an unmatched wide range of sounds,
- absolutely insensitive to variations in temperature and humidity, and
- it offers musicians an unknown dynamic range.
In combination with our newest production techniques we are now able to offer a new family of strings, which offer:
- a complex tone, rich with overtones;
- bring out finest nuances in pp and great depth in ff;
- great playability;
- outstanding response and
- outstanding tuning stability
- which can be used in any environment no matter the degree of humidity or changes of temperature.