- Violino strings have a core made from a modern synthetic multifilament fibre.
- warm, smooth and round sound
- It is especially easy to explore the subtle differences of tone colors with these strings.
- low string tension
- excellent tuning stability
- Violino strings are very easy to play, have a soft and gentle touch and a fast response, allowing the strings to speak easily even at the lowest bow pressure.
- absolutely insensitive to variations in temperature and humidity
E-steel, A-aluminum, D- and G-silver
4/4, 3/4 - 1/2 and 1/4 - 1/8
The core material of all four string lines, Evah Pirazzi Gold, Evah Pirazzi, Obligato and Violino consists of a new synthetic material that we have co-developed with our supplier and which we obtain exclusively.
We are convinced that this new core material is superior to other synthetic materials and steel because:
- it offers an unmatched wide range of sounds,
- absolutely insensitive to variations in temperature and humidity, and
- it offers musicians an unknown dynamic range.
In combination with our newest production techniques we are now able to offer a new family of strings, which offer:
- a complex tone, rich with overtones;
- bring out finest nuances in pp and great depth in ff;
- great playability;
- outstanding response and
- outstanding tuning stability
- which can be used in any environment no matter the degree of humidity or changes of temperature.