The sheep gut core of the Passione strings is manufactured, wound and polished in the traditional way, by hand. The G-string is wound with chrome steel, the C-string with tungsten.
- brilliant sound
- enormous possibilities with a wide range of sounds
- surprisingly flexible
- very quick response even in the highest positions and easy playability due to the small string diameter
- a significantly reduced playing-in-time for gut core strings
- All strings have a ball-end.
- Altering the gauge by 1/2 PM changes the tension by 4%.
Passione G- and C-strings are manufactured in three gauges in steps of 1/2 PM.
All strings come with a ball-end in order to facilitate the installation.
Passione G- and C-strings are available in 4/4.