- The sheep gut core of the Passione strings is manufactured, wound and polished in the traditional way, by hand.
- Passione strings possess a fascinating diversity of sounds, which allows musicians to alter their tone as desired.
- The core sound is full, round and warm and has a complex overtone spectrum causing brilliance and clarity and
a greatpower of projection.
- big and powerful tone
- easy response
- Significantly reduced playing-in time: Passione strings are immediately playable other than traditional gut strings.
- significantly increased tuning stability vs. traditional gut core strings
- well-balanced set harmony
- Altering the gauge by 1/4 PM changes the tension by 3%.
- alternative A-string: The A-steel string wound with chrome steel offers a full and round sound.
The medium set contains the following strings:
A-aluminum 14 1/4, D-silver 14, G-silver 17,
A-steel/chrome steel: exceptional full and round sound
Passione gut strings are manufactured in up to three gauges in steps of 1/4 PM.
Passione A-steel string is available in soft, medium and strong.
All Passione strings come with a ball-end in order to facilitate the installation.
Passione strings are available in 4/4.
Gyártók, készítők brandjei.
Húr alapanyag besorolása.
Húrmag és sodrás anyagának összetétele.